Do you have a website in need of maintenance?
Websites need regular maintenance to prevent security risks and data loss. Whether your business is in real estate, e-commerce or finance, continual website updates improve the look of your site and help its rankings on Google searches (which drives more traffic!).
We take the hassle out of maintaining an updating your website by doing it for you.
Outsourcing your website maintenance and updates can free you to focus on building your business without the headache of trying to do it yourself or hire additional staff.
Why do I need website maintenance?
The Internet is constantly changing. In order for your website to continue to render properly in new browsers, stay updated with new software, and remain secure from hackers, it needs regular updates. A new WordPress update is being released every 50 days on average. Missing these updates are vital to the health of your site.
- Reduce security risks and website vulnerabilities
- Ensure that your website works properly on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome
- Search Engines put value on FRESH content
- Broken links and errors hurt your search placement
Our affordable website maintenance plans are designed to keep your site healthy and secure while optimizing your site for business growth.
What does a web maintenance package include?
- Priority service, fast turnaround time and email response
- Full weekly backup copy of your website
- Keeping your site current with the latest WordPress updates
- Monthly plugin updates
- Updates to calendar or upcoming events
- Posting new content you provide, including basic SEO for new pages and posts
- Update, correct or create new web pages as requested
- Verify all new links
- Optimizing, sizing and posting new images, including basic SEO
- Maintaining e-commerce programs (loading new products, changing product information)
- Removing or updating pages as needed
- Adding email accounts for new users
- Monitoring comments and forums for spam
- Proofreading provided content for typos and grammatical errors
- Posting new links and responding to webmaster emails
- Emergency action and repairs due to hacker attacks
- Keeping current backups of your site
- Setting up and monitoring Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Creating and monitoring Google AdWords campaigns (you must provide ad content
- Friendly, personal service
Add-ons to our maintenance packages:
- Site redesign, including changing any design elements
- Logo creation
- Advanced SEO and SEM Services
- Creation of subdomains or new installations
- Installing any new, third-party extensions
- Template changes
- Flash animation, database and ASP, PHP, CF, etc. programming work
- Anything else not listed as included in this service
Get a free quote or see our website management packages
We want to make maintaining your website easy and efficient so you can spend your time building a thriving business. Contact us today to discuss your business needs and we will create a custom service plan just for you.